Andy says I am addicted. But let me tell ya. The 6 months he was without a job? We didn't have to buy one single toiletry or cleaning item because I had stocked up for months with sales. Awesome.
Went to Walgreens today and stocked up! Spent $36 for over $110 worth of stuff including: 2 Excedrin Migraines, 2 Lysol sprays and 2 Lysol wipes, 2 Glade air fresheners, Edge shaving gel, 4 Soft Scrubs, 2-4pks of Soleil razors, 4pk of Soleil cartridges, Right Guard Deod., 28 pk of Water, 2 Caress body wash, 2 Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaners.
Some highlights:
Excedrin Migraine (Andy takes these frequently) I got 2 boxes for 79 cents!!
Glade air freshener 2 sprays for 9 cents!!
2 Lysol Sprays and 2 Lysol Wipes for $5
Edge shaving gel for 24 cents
4 soft scrub cleaners for $6 (that's 1.50 a piece!)
Again, these are just the highlights. Good deals all around.

No comments:
Post a Comment