Okay, so I am not the really really really good coupon person. But I managed to do some serious saving today. And I learned a lot too.
First stop? CVS
CVS has okay deals. I got: $12.36 of stuff for $5.94
This included 4 Colgate Toothbrushes, 2 Colgate toothpastes
Next stop? Walgreens.
Oh I do loooovve Walgreens. They have good sales, in-store coupons, plus you can use your mfg coupons AND they have these things called register rewards. You can use them on your next purchase. You just have to be smart and find a nice cashier.
So I got Listerine Kids Rinse originally 2 for 9.58. They were on sale for 2/9.00. I had 2 .50 off coupons. So I got them for 2/8.00. BUT then I got 4.50 in register rewards to use on my next purchase.
SO I turned around and bought some Stayfree. Originally 2 for $13.98 but on sale for 2/10.00. Used the RR and got them for 5.50!!! AND THEN I got 2.00 register rewards back from that!
Now the guy got snippy with me. "I'm not supposed to do anymore". Yeah, right. Whatever.
So Andy took the next stuff to him. We got: Shout Stain remover and Scrubbing Bubbles orginally 2/$5.60 but on sale for 2/$5.00 and THEN 2/$3.00 after mail in rebate. I also got bleach on sale from using an in-store coupon and my BIG sale: Quatro 3pk razors on sale for 6.99 then a catalog in store coupon for $2 off and a mfg coupon for $2....PLUS my $2 RR. Got them for .99!!!!!!
Totals: $37.84 of stuff for $18.68!!
Lowe's was next. IT"S TRIPlE COUPON WEEK!!!!! WHOOHOO!
Okay. So you can triple any coupon up to .99 face value. Plus use their coupons too.
I won't bore you but I got $104.10 of stuff for $61.91. And that is NOT counting on sale stuff that I also got. That is only with the coupons plus their in store sales.
So today I got over $154 worth of stuff for $86.53. I am proud of myself.

No comments:
Post a Comment